£35,000 to £40,000
Leicestershire, East Midlands
Ready to make your move within practice?
Looking for a move up to gain management experience?
You could be joining taking your next career step into a major international audit firm! A driven, enthusiastic, problem solver who can add value to their clients. You will be in your final stages of your accountancy qualification or be newly qualified.
Some of your tasks will include:
- Working with a portfolio of clients across a range of sectors.
- Preparing professional audit documents.
- Planning and project managing audits.
- Leading teams and reporting directly to the manager on a day to day basis.
- Budgeting and monitoring the financial performance.
- Building and maintaining relationships with the clients.
- Identifying, researching and helping to resolve any audit issues.
- Support and mentoring junior members of staff
- Ad-hoc tasks as and when required.
- To be newly qualified or close to completion of your qualification – ACA / ACCA.
- Previous experience within audit.
- Strong IT skills with the ability to adapt quickly.
If this sounds of interest then please get in touch by phone, emailing your CV quoting our job reference LE939064 or apply online!
0115 9061 222
All contact details can be found via our website.