£40,000 to £45,000
Derbyshire, East Midlands
ABPM as experts in financial recruitment are assisting a growing manufacturer, who are part of a larger international organisation, to recruit an Assistant Financial Controller based in Derbyshire. A perfect opportunity for an experienced, newly or qualified accountant to utilise their skills have been gained in manufacturing environment. The successful candidate will provide thoughtful insights and team support to assist in decision making within a hands-on fast-paced environment.
- Production of monthly management accounts and financial reports.
- Analysing data accordingly to give insight, recommendations and assist decision making.
- Budgeting, forecasting, year-end, cashflow and statutory requirements.
- Detailed variance analysis to assess against profit and loss.
- Performance monitoring through analysis reports to support finance.
- Liaising and information gathering for year-end audits.
- Supervision of a small team, supporting, advising and mentoring accordingly.
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects when required.
- To be newly qualified, hold an Accountancy Qualification or to be Qualified by Experience – ACA / ACCA / ACMA / CIMA
- Experience within the Manufacturing sector and proficient ability with Excel is essential.
- Have the ability to communicate efficiently with staff at all levels.
For further information please call 0115 9061 222, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: RR938307_1575546592
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: