£45,000 to £55,000 plus Benefits
Derby, East Midlands
ABPM are recruiting a motivated and independent finance professional to take on this standalone position as Assistant Financial Controller within a well-established global manufacturer.
This role shall sit within the group finance department and will be a key contact to the shared services centre.
Some of your duties will include:
- Responsible for checking ledgers and identifying anomalies.
- Preparing forecasts and variances for review.
- Interpret and present financial analysis to provide detailed insights.
- Be financial business partner for the business unit.
- Budgets, monthly management accounts and forecasts.
- Production of KPI reports including analysis and accurate product costing.
- Ad-hoc tasks as and when required.
You should have achieved or have the abilities within:
- ACA / ACCA / ACMA / CIMA / QBE.
- Ideally have experience within a manufacturing / commercial setting.
- Keen eye for detail and ability to work independently.
If this sounds of interest then please get in touch by phone, emailing your CV quoting our job reference DE939637 or apply online!
0115 9061 222
All contact details can be found via our website.