Assistant Financial Controller
£45,000 to 50,000 plus Benefits
Staffordshire, West Midlands
Are you looking for just your next job? Or are you looking for a career?
If you are a qualified accountant with previous experience in the manufacturing industry and you answered yes to the 2nd question, then this opportunity is for you.
You would be joining a well-established privately-owned manufacturing organisation as an Assistant Finance Controller, you will grow you knowledge and development with the business.
Some of your duties will include:
- Managing a small finance team and year-end accounts.
- Preparing financial reporting, P&L and the review of variances for a range of business units.
- Interpret and present financial analysis to provide detailed insights.
- Working closely with operational departments as a financial business partner.
- Oversee the production of budgets, monthly management accounts and forecasts.
- Production of KPI reports including analysis and accurate product costing.
You should achieved or have the abilities within:
- Experience within the manufacturing industry
If this sounds of interest then please get in touch by phone, emailing your CV quoting our job reference ST939093A or apply online!
0115 9061 222
All contact details can be found via our website.