£35,000 to £40,000 plus Benefits
Nottinghamshire, East Midlands
ABPM as experts in financial recruitment are supporting a growing service business based in Nottinghamshire during their search for an Accountant. The successful candidate will need to be a part-qualified studier, finalist or a qualified accountant. The company pride themselves on being an diverse and energetic working environment, so the successful individual will have to be have strong communication skills, the ability to build relationships, be adaptable to the tasks given and a hard worker who has financial and management accounting expertise, to enhance morale but at the same time be self-motivated to progress in their career.
- Preparation of management accounts, statutory accounts and financial reports.
- Monitor and assessment of balance sheets, fixed asset and profit & loss movements.
- Year-end accounts, budgeting, cashflow reporting and forecasting.
- Continuously look for improvement to develop processes and assess these with senior staff.
- Performance, variance and data analysis.
- Reconciliations, accruals, prepayments, reporting and KPIs.
- Ad-hoc tasks when required.
- ACA / ACCA / ACMA / CIMA / Finalist / PQ Studier
- Experience of financial accounting and management accounting
- Key eye for detail to help analyse information and assure accuracy throughout.
For further information please call 0115 9061 222, or email email@example.com
Job Reference: RR938283_1572274256
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: